Turn your iPad, iPod or iPhone into a sophisticated sound rhythm analysis tool and create audio loops from existing audio tracks or record your own audio and add from the rich built in library of percussion samples to create new and exciting audio loops.
Beat Twirl is a "beat slicer" app. The app lets you analyze existing sounds on detect their rhythm with its note onset algorithms. With Beat Twirl you can work with drum loops and rhythm patterns, easily enhancing them with additional percussion sound, or create new patterns.
With Beat Twirl you can:
- Change the tempo (time) of drum loops without changing the pitch.
- Analyze percussion patterns and find the underlying timing.
- Mix-in additional percussion sounds, or replace the original sounds
- Export single beats from a sound file.
How to use Beat Twirl?
- You can record yourself singing or clapping a rhythm, than add percussion instruments to the rhythm you created.
- You can extract a rhythmic/percussive section from a song and convert it to a loop you can play along with at different tempos.
- Mix-in percussion instruments to a song to enhance its' rhythm.
- Extract beat samples from a song for use with a beat sequencer.